The company "farmpartner-tec GmbH" was founded in March 2001 by the companies "COS Software GmbH" and "farmpartner.com AG" in Munich. In April 2002, the farmpartner AG quit the business. Since then, the farmpartner-tec GmbH is based in Schwaebisch Gmuend. Today, Mr. Karsten Helper runs the company as managing director.
Three in one - uniquely well!
- Buy and sell spare parts.
- Advertise and manage machines by pushing a button.
- Own website for more reach and profit potential.
- More than 1600 dealers and manufacturers, primarily from Europe, participate (01.01.2013)
- We combine the machine transfer with the most important internet exchanges: agriaffaires, mascus, traktorpool, terre-net-occasions.fr, technikboerse, autoline.ua, tec24.com, autoscout24, truckscout24, agraranzeiger.at, eilbote-online, dieLandmaschinen.at and the own dealer's site.
- .. as well as with the systems of your suppliers: John Deere, CLAAS, Case IH, New Holland, Deutz Fahr, Grimme, Horsch, Krone, Amazone
- All leading ERP systems are connected: * SAP * Navision * COS Software * Orbis * Ibcos * Mistral * AGRO-IT * Datentechnik Mueller * Estermann * Brinkmann Software * ASW * Lotus Notes * AMS-Schweiz * Fullsoft * AMS * SHD Logis * S&S *.
- The majority of our customers already uses modules of our webManager today.